Minitool 32550 Power Planer
For each ambitious hobbyist and wood modeller, this powerful power planer with a 110 W motor is perfect to use for workings areas difficult to approach.
• With its integrated guiding groove and adjustment of cutting depth, this tool is perfectly designed to champfer and rebate flanges and to plane wood, plastics and non-ferrous metal
• Compact, lightweight construction for optimal handling especially at working zones difficult to access
• Recommended transformer: Minitool 32904
Accessories of Power Planer
32551, 32552, 32909, 32910, 32921, 32922
• Operating voltage: 12V DC
• Max. power consumption: 110W
• Rotation speed: 1300-9000/min
• Torque: 5,72Ncm
• Width of cylinder: 25mm
Included in delivery
• 1 planing cylinder fine
• 1 hexagonal wrench
Made in Germany, this high-quality range of mini tools answers all the needs of the keen hobbyist and model maker.
For over 30 years, Minitool 12 volt tools have answered the specific needs of anyone interested in miniature precision. They enjoy a high reputation in Europe, USA and Canada. All tools are 12 volt and therefore small and well balanced, and have ample power for tasks in hand.